Looking to update your Kurio 7? Please click here.
A new update is available for
the Kurio 7S and Kurio Touch 4S
Good news – A new update is available via OTA (Over The Air) on your Kurio device!
- Video streaming improvement.
- System stability improvement.
- Minor bugs fixes.
1. Open the Parental Account, click on the All Apps icon, and press the Update app to open it.
2. Press on the Online Update button.
3. Press the Download button.
4. Once downloaded, press the Update Now button and then Update to begin the update.
5. Kurio will automatically reboot after updating.
You can also download the update to your computer and install it manually.
Enter your Serial Number below to download the ZIP file.Please follow the below steps:
1. Download the .zip file to your computer's desktop
2. Connect your Kurio S Series device to your computer.
3. Transfer the file to your Kurio S Series device (do not place the file in a subfolder).
4. Open the Parental Account, click on the All Apps icon, and press the Update app to open it.
5. Press on the Local Update button.
6. Press on sdcard.
7. Select the .zip file from the list
8. Press the Update button to begin the update.
9. Kurio will automatically reboot after updating.
If you receive any error messages during the update process or the update does not complete, please contact Tech Support.